ARENA INNOVATION - Hans Marius Schuster:
- is „2020 Mission Innovation Champion“ representing Germany within the Innovation Challenge IC8: Renewable and Clean Hydrogen and the founder of ARENA INNOVATION, which propagates the energy and digital transformation for the Fuel Cell & Hydrogen (FCH) domain by means of Generative Artificial Intelligence (GenAI) technologies.
- is an IT engineer and a certified European Research and Innovation Funding Programmes Professional from the School of International Business and Entrepreneurship - Steinbeis University Berlin.
- has built up consortia for and advised many large-scale projects for European programs like Horizon Europe (H2020), Clean Hydrogen Partnership (Clean Hydrogen Joint Undertaking) and CEF (Connecting Europe Facility).
- represents the standardization committee ASRO/CT 395 - Hydrogen in Energy Systems and is an active member of the GAIA-X Working Group for defining use cases for the energy and mobility domain within the Workstream User Ecosystems and Requirements.
- establishes a so-called "H2 Metaverse" to foster the energy transition and true international collaboration beyond technical, political, and geographical borders.